Yesterday I get message from Mr. Hiroshi Mikitani via email on Linkedln. The message about article’s ” Are you having fun yet?”…. I think the article very nice and good to share in here because the article has inspiration about; ” How we will be able to determine the future and How we plan to face the end of the year and new year”.
Life is a song- sing it.
life is a game – play it.
Life is a challenge- meet it.
life is a dream- realize it.
life is a sacrifice- offer it.
life is love- enjoy it.
A professional is someone who loves his job. If you don’t love your job don’t go looking for another one first, stay where you are and try to find the love .
Loving your job is not that hard to do. The trick is to make it a game. Here’s how it works;
1. Establish goals; What is game, really, if not the accomplishment of a set of goals? To get the most point. To cross the finnish line first. These are game goals, set your own job goals.
2. Come up with innovative way to achieve them; The more you concentrate and the more you innovate, the more enjoyable your goal-chasing will be come.
People who love their jobs are always- whether they realize it or not setting goals and accumulating innovative methods to achieve them.
A person who does not feel passionate about his or her work is like “an archer with a bow and arrow but no target, no matter how many times the archer draws his bow, he will never feel the fun of hitting his target.”
If your job is boring, set targets, face them and fire off your arrows. When you hit your targets you will be happy. When you miss, you will be dissappointed and you will want to do better. This is the path to being a true proffesional.
1. Leave few road, need courage carriage enthusiastic. If successful you will get happy, failure you will get wisdom. Take risk a type, it will is worth.
2.Learn the best others, do the best own.
3.For own to think unfortunately is the more many, it’s the more big to our injury.
4.Time seems river running water, it can only flow out can not to return to
Add your thoughts here… (optional)
You know, a lot of people are so well-read that they have gone all over the internet for their “research” into homeschooling but have forgotten to conduct an even more crucial form of “research” – i.e. into themselves.
I was completely blind-sided by this fact because I had done the Inner Journey before I embarked on the Outer Journey and, in true Projection style, I simply assumed everyone had done this as well. I simply assumed people automatically know how to manage their time, resources, energy and manage their relationships with family and people around them, manage their expectations and life in general.
Having said that it doesn’t mean that I was “done” with my Inner Journey before I made the leap. A lot of things are still going to come up as we go along, as we discover things about ourselves and who we become when those things come…
Lihat pos aslinya 1.897 kata lagi
Amalan Sunnah di 10 Hari Pertama Bulan Dzulhijjah dan Hari Raya Idul Adha
1. Haji & umroh
Bulan Dzulhijjah dinamakan Dzulhijjah karena di bulan inilah dilaksanakannya ibadah haji.
وَلِلَّهِ عَلَى النَّاسِ حِجُّ الْبَيْتِ مَنِ اسْتَطَاعَ إِلَيْهِ سَبِيلًا وَمَنْ كَفَرَ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ غَنِيٌّ عَنِ الْعَالَمِينَ
“Mengerjakan haji adalah kewajiban manusia terhadap Alloh, yaitu bagi orang yang sanggup mengadakan perjalanan ke Baitulloh. Barangsiapa mengingkari (kewajiban haji), maka sesungguhnya Alloh Maha Kaya (tidak memerlukan sesuatu) dari semesta alam.” [QS. Ali Imron: 97]
Lihat pos aslinya 1.956 kata lagi
NILAI-NILAI PANCASILA DAN UUD 1945
1. Ketuhanan Yang Maha Esa
Makna sila ini adalah:
* Percaya dan taqwa kepada Tuhan Yang Maha Esa sesuai dengan agama dan kepercayaannya masing-masing menurut dasar kemanusiaan yang adil dan beradab.
* Hormat dan menghormati serta bekerjasama antara pemeluk agama dan penganut-penganut kepercayaan yang berbeda-beda sehingga terbina kerukunan hidup.
* Saling menghormati kebebasan menjalankan ibadah sesuai dengan agama dan kepercayaan masing-masing.
* Tidak memaksakan suatu agama atau kepercayaannya kepada orang lain.
2. Kemanusiaan Yang Adil Dan Beradab
Makna sila ini adalah:
* Mengakui persamaan derajat, persamaan hak dan persamaan kewajiban antara sesama manusia.
* Saling mencintai sesama manusia.
*Mengembangkan sikap tenggang rasa.
* idak semena-mena terhadap orang lain.
* Menjunjung tinggi nilai kemanusiaan.
* Gemar melakukan kegiatan kemanusiaan.
* Berani membela kebenaran dan keadilan.
* Bangsa Indonesia merasa dirinya sebagai bagian dari masyarakat Dunia Internasional dan dengan itu harus mengembangkan sikap saling hormat-menghormati…
Lihat pos aslinya 878 kata lagi